[IP] Pumping is tough when i don't follow my routine

Hi, i seem to be fine on them pump, when i stick to my daily food routine.
but if i eat more, snack more or eat something different i have to adjust.
Like i ate gingersnaps last night and some milk, i did my bolus and even a
dual wave because these cookies can make my bs go up later. my bs was 72
before and then the next morning it was 325 ugh! I know it was those cookies.
i knows its trial and error and no one is perfect. but i want to be somewhat
perfect. Does anyone  else get days like this where you eat something or more
then usual and your bs tell the rest of the story. thanks eileen