Re: [IP] tender infusion sets

  Ths is an ongoing problem that pops up on this list regularly.  Some of us
are actually saving that 'spare' tubing and will then package it up and send
it back to the pump company or to our insurance companies to let thme know
what they are paying for unnecessarily!  That is what I'm doing now.  I keep
it all in a drawer in Josh's supply area and when that drawer starts to fill
up I will box them up and send them in.  There have been specific names of
people from the companies posted here that are good for sending in the
tubing!  Check out the archives.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua