[IP] Anyone know of a good chat/site re:anxiety?

According to just about everyone I know, including my
doctor, I am having anxiety attacks. I'm embarrassed
and surprised - I always thought I handled everything
well, but I guess the World Trade Center thing put me
over the edge. Anybody else deal with this and know of
a chat similar to this one? Sorry to be off topic, and
thanks in advance. Feel free to email me privately.

Do You Yahoo!?