[IP] Re: Thyroid tests and meds

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about thyroid levels. I
only had the TSH and Free T4 tests done, not the T3 although I'm thinking
of requesting to have that done as well. The problem is, my endo lives
1.5 hours away and it takes at least 3 months to get an appointment with
him. I don't have a family doctor as there is a shortage of doctors where
I live so I rely on my university health centre and the city medical
clinic. I rarely see the same doctor twice and it is very hard to find
someone that will take the time to listen to me. If I can't get the
doctors to listen maybe I will start taking some B12. Does that interfere
with blood sugars at all?

Thanks again, Sara