[IP] A bit OT - Anyone have a Novo Pen 1.5 to spare?

I just spent the weekend with my brother who has had diabetes for 14 years. It
was really nice for my daughter Kelsey's needs over Thanksgiving to be
understood and catered for!!

Here's my (or rather my brothers problem). He lost his Novo Pen 1.5. I have
only got a B-D Mini Pen - which is just not suitable for a 45 year old
(besides, I am keeping it for back up - in case we have pump problems!). Does
anyone out there have a NovoPen 1.5 that they no longer have use for. If so,
please let me know and we can make arrangements for payment/shipping etc.

(Mom to Kelsey age 8  Dx 10/99, pumping H-Tron 08/01, and Ashleigh age 12)
Norcross, GA