Re: [IP] spring board and platform diving

I worked at the city's swimming pools for the last 18 years--- I only dive
for fun, but I do take part in a lot of other water activities (water skiing,
tubing, water polo, and just lap swimming)  I just got my pump last spring
but I did not have any problems with my site holding up.  I would compare the
impact of hitting the water in water skiing as a lighter version than that of
diving. I use the quicksets and would check bg before starting, while taking
a break, and after.  Very seldom did I need to bolus to correct bg values
because of the high level of activity.  The quicksets were great because of
the "cap"  for disconnecting.  The site was covered by my suit and I never
needed any additional tape.