[IP] insurance-atlanta area

Hi all, I was hoping someone on the list might be able to help me.  I just
moved to the Atlanta area and am seeking insurance that I will be paying for
on my own at this time.  My old plan (from Ohio) would only have covered
$500 in pump supplies per calander year, and this is exactly the type of
thing I want to avoid with a new insurance Atlanta are that also has a good
endo/cde please let me know. Email me privately please.  So far, one person
has recomended Kaiser Georgia.  This is all I have so far.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Jeff Martin