RE: [IP] Re: post-meal spikes

I was having the same troubles, I am also at 1:15 ratio. I found that using
the dual wave bolus helped incredibly. If my sugars were consistantly high
after a certain type of breakfast (sausages or a bagel...) I would extend my
insulin release to 1 hour on the square wave bolus. I usually take 3 to 3.4
units at breakfast so I would take 1.8 immediately and the other 1.2 (or
1.6) with the square wave and set it for 1 hour. This fixed my problem,
because foods high in fat usually take an hour extra to absorb and they slow
down your other foods from being absorbed. This way you may be able to eat
what you like instead of having to increase or decrease. Hope it works!!