RE: [IP] Re: Patterns

Hi Jan,
I hope this message gets to you, the last one you received was all
scrambled, but I have no explanation, I was using the address they sent me.
I use the pattern rates when I am sick, usually my sugars run higher so the
pattern rates you set to last a certain length of time. Example : if I have
the flu, i'll set my rates over 24 hours to increase by 10%or so (you have
to manually set each rate) then I choose the amount of time (maybe 12