Re: [IP] Re: Patterns

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Has anyone used the "patterns" feature on the MM
> 508.  If you use it, can you
> give me examples of how you use this feature.
>
> jan,
thanks to this site I just used this feature.  I have
been having problems with extremely high sugars when
my cycle runs late. I always use to correct with
boluses but that hasn't been enough lately. so from a
suggestion (thank you) here I set up a Pattern A (u
need to turn the pattern on in the setup. then it sets
up the same way as standard basal) for when I see the
bg's creeping up. I increased all basal rates by .1.
it worked out great.