[IP] tyhyroid meds

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 11:21:40 -0500
From: "Sara Molyneaux" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: Thyroid tests and meds

I was put on Synthroid when I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 3 years
ago.  Since then I've increased the amount 3 or 4 times and am now taking
137mg a day.  I recently had bloodwork done because I was feeling some of
the symptoms of thyroid problems and the TSH came back at 3.8. My endo
dismissed it saying it was perfect but I've also heard that 2 is a good
level for women and I know I personally feel better at this level. Should
I push for a med increase or is it really all just in my head?Sara