[IP] tender infusion sets

Can anyone tell me why we can't purchase just the Tender infusion site
gizmos without the whole set including tubing? I order the TenderII
package from Disetronic which contains 10 site sets and 10 complete
sets. I change sites every 1 to 2 days, a cartridge lasts about 12 days
and I might change the tubing once during that time. To me it seems a
waste of insulin. It takes 20 units to fill the new tubing and that is
about what I use per day. After a year of pumping I have enough unused
tubing  to last another year!