[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #592

In a message dated 11/25/01 2:16:32 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< [IP] Animas vs. MiniMed >>

I cannot say enough good about Animas service.  My daughter got the second or
third Animas pump in the state three months after her diagnosis, so we were
new to everything and needed a lot of support.  Everyone we have dealt with
has been very helpful, sometimes even calling back the next day to see how we
were doing.
They totally back their product and we would absolutely choose Animas if we
had the choice to make again.