[IP] post-meal spikes

I've been having such a hard time with my post meal
BGs. My basal is fine as long as I never eat! I have
to correct after every meal, even sometimes after
taking twice as much insulin, just for kicks to see
what would happen. What should I do? Is this the kind
of thing Novolog helps with? I've had D for 8 years
and my doc claims I have no gastroparesis or delayed
emptying, but something is going on. Help, please!
Thanks, Catherine

Do You Yahoo!?