Re: [IP] 2 Questions... B-12 and Thryoid....

With regards to thyroid, I have had the unfortunate experience of being
hypothyroid, and having my dose of synthroid put me in the normal lab range
yet still feeling as though I was not medicated properly.  It took some work,
but I finally worked with my doctor to establish a dose that made my labwork
normal and make me feel correct.  YMMV, but you might need to discuss this
issue with your doctor.  It might be possible that low dose thyroid could
boost you into the feeling good but still normal labs range.

Katie V.
diagnosed Friday the 13th of March, 1981
Minimed 504(now 507) December 28, 1985
two healthy children 1990 and 1998