Re: [IP] 2 Questions... B-12 and Thryoid....

Hi,
Just a thought about ranges. My endo told me that the ranges were established by taking a test of a large number of people. If you don't fit into the normal range one must ask if there are studies that say it is not good to have those numbers. My endo would first ask how do you feel. If I feel good then numbers were OK.
Thanks
Eddie

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup