[IP] RE: Animas Vs. MiniMed

I have been on the MiniMed 507 since 1996. Choosing a pump is a very hard
decision but if it helps any, you can't go wrong with the MiniMed products. I
have had absolutely no problems what so ever !  MiniMed maybe a big company
but they are the Leaders as far as pumping goes. I know MiniMed and Dies. have
been in business the longest and MiniMed leads the group. I don't mean to
sound rude but, it might be your sales rep that is not returning  your call,
rather is taking so long to call back. My battery carriage came off my pump
about a month ago and all I had to do was call the number on the back and let
them know it had broken off. The very next day I had a new carriage. After 5
years of pumping that is the only problem I have had. It might be a big outfit
but I tell you what their pumpers come first and they are always willing and
able to help with any situation. I have just ordered my upgrade to the 508 and
it is suppose to be here on Monday. Hope this helps you.

Mimi Fleming