Re: [IP] Animas vs. MiniMed

   I just went on the pump last week.  I have a MiniMed 508.  I have had a
few questions and was always able to reach someone at the phone number on the
back of my pump.  I spoke to someone there when I was ill they checked my
insurance and I had the pump sent out that day.  It was less than a week.  I
rec'd my pump on a Friday, before it had actually arrived the training appt
was set and I was pumping by Monday.  I have no idea what the service with
the Animas company is.  But my experience with MiniMed has been excellent in
terms of response and service.