Re: [IP] Sil-serter/seizures

Connie Said:

>Was that a type of seizure?  Nothing like that has ever happened to >him
>before, his sugar level was 37 a couple of minutes after the >glugan.

This has happened to me many times, usually when I'm asleep.  Doctors in the
ER have told me that it is seizure activity, but not a seizure.  From  what
I understood of the explanation, it is caused by lack of sugar (energy) in
the brain and it makes things go haywire.  The assured me that it was not
caused by a problem with my brain, would not cause any damage, and once my
sugar level came backup, I would be right back to myself.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted