[IP] Sil-serter/seizures

Hi,  has anyone tried the new sil-serter yet?  Does it hurt?  How deep does
it put the set in.

We had a horrible experience with our son Andrew (3) thursday night.  He
woke up jerking really hard and crying.   He was awake and seemed to know
what was going on through the whole thing. I gave him the gluagan and came
out of it pretty fast (seemed like forever to me)  Was that a type of
seizure?  Nothing like that has ever happened to him before, his sugar level
was 37 a couple of minutes after the glugan.

Connie - mom to Andrew (3) MM508