Re: [IP] : Hi Tammy /tubing

In a message dated 11/23/01 5:19:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > I found that the minimed pump tubing was better for active lifestyles. The
> > disetronic was horrible but that was awhile ago. Minimed has quite a few
> > choices for tubing, some are great for more active people.

Just wanted to say that it was my understanding that the tubing was made by
the same manufacturers and different names put on them for the different
This will change with the paradigms new sets and the new sil serter sets.
Isn't this what you all have heard?  I know I heard it on this list.

Faith and ?? my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here