Re: Reply: [IP] Palm software

   Jody -

   I would recommend that you go to Palmgear.com and Memoware.com.  I have
been using a Palm for 5 years and am now using an M505.  I use Glucopilot to
track and chart my blood sugars,  i even beam them to my printer as well as
transfer them to an excel worksheet.   You may want to look at ActionNames
for contacts and appts.  then there are the games!  NoMess, Bejeweled and
many more.   Memoware.com has many documents you can transfer to your palm.
In the Health section you will find Carb charts.   Happy Palming!