Re: [IP] 2 Questions... B-12 and Thryoid....

Hi Heather -

You asked what vitamins we take. Well, for me I use the "Your Life" Energy
Complex pack.  It has: a B-complex + minerals, Panax ginseng, chromium
picolinate, and a calcium that I take. There is also a vitamin C and vitamin
E but I give those to my husband cuz I read where taking too much of those
can interfere with cholesterol drugs -(I take Lipitor). In addition I take an
iron pill and calcium CITRATE (it is supposed to absorb better than the more
common calcium carbonate).

Linda & Dax