[IP] 2 Questions... B-12 and Thryoid....

Hey all,
  Hope everybody had a great turkey day!  I have 2
questions for yall...
1. What kind of vitiams does everybody take, for
energy, I have been extremly tired, and I heard B12
was benifital? What do yall take and how many mg a
day? Any suggestions would be apperciated.
2.I had a thryoid panel taken 2 weeks ago and besides
me being tired all the time, my throid level was 5.3
and the range for correct is 5.5-11.5 I belive, does
anyone know if that panel is so off they will put me
on some meds. My  endo has the results , just waiting
on her through the holidays, does anyone know much
about this if so let me know! Thanks again!!
Heather Nicholson

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?