From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of cindy
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 20:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] re quick sets

As I have Just started on the pump with Disetronic's new Ultraflex Soft, I
have no other experience with infusion sets.  I look at the other infusion
sets and cringe at the angle idea or if it has a quck release or not.  And I
decided I will continue the ultaflex and yes I have had problems getting the
cannula to penetrate the skin no matter how hard or fast I try to push it
in.  However, I now lubricate it with alcohol or saliva (I know that's not
sterile) but it works great!
Cindy