[IP] New Challenge

Ok fellow IPer's I have a challenge for all of you... It is called Name the
Animas Pump
Here is how it is going to work...
Think of the best...craziest name you can think of and email it to me
Let's give this contest till January 1st. At that time, after I carefully
consider the names
I will chose a winner. Whoever wins this contest will receive a nature
photograph that I have taken...
Now don't worry guys, some of these pictures have been selected to go into a
published book, so they are quite good.
All you have to do is specify whether you prefer flowers, trees, or sunsets.
Now...let the contest begin!

Have fun!

Yesterday is in the past...
Tomorrow has yet to come...
Today is a gift, that is why we call it...THE PRESENT!