From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of JOHN SABOL
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 11:05
To: 'IP'
Subject: [IP] JOHN AT email @ redacted

hi everybody, hope you all had a great thanksgiving.  i will be starting my
pump therapy on dec 3, can't wait to take control of my diabetes.  i've
been doing ok with bs, but my a1c is around 13.6.  i recently switched to a
new endo in september and she recommended the pump.  i am a diabetic for
over ten years and take two to six injections a day. i just wanted to thank
all of you for your input on pumping.  i read all posting to the site and
enjoy hearing the pro's and con's of pumping. happy holidays -- john