Re: [IP] feeling down

Hi Sarah,

Hang in there your not alone, everyone is different on how much insulin we
all take.  I have changed through the years I have been a diabetic and some
of the bad times I've been through.  When I go through some stressful times
my sugars are different so I do have to change my insulin intake.  I go
through periods where I am very down and have a very hard time getting out of
bed to save my life even caring to take my insulin but knowing you have to
keeps you going.  Your are a strong women don't let things like how much
insulin you take bother you.  Your strong that says more than you will ever
know....In the long run push yourself keep smiling keep going you have a
positive attitude if you can say your strong to yourself that is great in
itself!!!!!  Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving!!!! Keep your chin up and
don't let the little things get to you were all in the same boat... we all
have an oar.