RE: [IP] First Thanksgiving

To start, I manage 2 restaurants and I cooked all the birds, potatoes and
the rest of the goodies for a great feast, and we catered 2 huge parties
with over 400 guests total, plus my own family dinner.  Those 150 carbs were
spread out in about 4 hours.  I ate all the normal goodies offered with
Thanksgiving, but I did allow myself to finish it all off with a piece of
pecan pie.

I started out munching on veggies and dips and gave myself a 10 unit square
wave bolus spread across 3 hours, then gave myself little boluses with the
little plates I was eating in between entertaining guests at the parties.
It was pretty much guess work, but I guess I managed the carbs pretty good,
plus all the exercise I got running around from the kitchens and stuff
worked me out.

Dx'd 1974, Pumping since 11/2001
Diabetes Information and Support at: