RE: [IP] Good Peds Endocrinologist in San Diego or Orange County?

[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
i've been seeing dr. louie linnarelli for the past 12 years.  he introduced me to pump therapy three years ago and is fabulous!  even though i've moved 350 miles away for college, i drive down to have regular appointments with him, and communicate via fax and telephone for any minor pump/diabetic problems i encounter.  he has several offices throughout the san diego area, the phone number for the one in La Mesa is (858) 277-3755.  good luck!
-Sarah