[IP] re quick sets

As I have Just started on the pump with Disetronic's new Ultraflex Soft, I have no other experience with infusion sets.  I look at the other infusion sets and cringe at the angle idea or if it has a quck release or not.  And I decided I will continue the ultaflex and yes I have had problems getting the cannula to penetrate the skin no matter how hard or fast I try to push it in.  However, I now lubricate it with alcohol or saliva (I know that's not sterile) but it works great!