From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Wayne Jenkins
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 01:35
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] First Thanksgiving

Well, it's been 1 week since I began pumping.  I had an excellent
Thanksgiving with my bg's staying between 80-130 and that was after I ate
well over 150 carbs.

I wish to thank all those that pointed me to the California Pumpers Group.
I'll try and attend the meeting in Jan 2002.  I look forward to meeting
fellow pumpers.

Hope everybody had an excellent Thanksgiving.  Take care and enjoy your long
weekend!

Wayne

Dx'd 1974, Pumping since 11/2001
Diabetes Information and Support at: