From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Debra Graves
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 00:58
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: (IP) feeling down

Sarah,

I don't know really what to say other than I'm here and I understand what
you
mean about feeling better after typing it all out!  Sure helps me!  That's
why
everyone on here has seen so many posts regarding my frustrations with
insurance this week!

I am 29 -- been diabetic for 24 years -- and use an average of 60 to 70
units
a day -- depending on what I eat.  I don't know what the average is, but
that's what I use.

Hope you're feeling better now!!

Deb in Southern Illinois