Re: [IP] Continuous Blood Sugar Monitor/Thanksgiving message

Joshua is going to be hooked up to the MM CGMS next wednesday.  Any other
parents out there...can you give me some ideas of what to expect??!!!!  Our
endo's office was just approved for and received a unit and want to hooks
Josh up as part of their training.  I've been asking about getting him on it
to help with some basals.  This was a nice surprise, getting that email from
him tonight.

By the way, to all of yo u in this special FAMILY of mine...........

        HAPPY THANKSGIVING..and THANK YOU for a year+ of wonderful,
friendships, help, support, advice, and allowing me to be a part of this
family.  For you, this wonderful bunch of people, I am VERY THANKFUL!!!

And Michael......the check is on its way.  To all of WA state resident...I
put out a challenge of $100.00.  Meet it or beat, but do something to show
just how wonderful WE really are in the EVERGREEN state!!!!!!!!

Love to ALL,

mom to Joshua