[IP] re: feeling down

    I just thought I would tell you that I am on the same amount of Humalog. I
also take 30 mg of Actos and 2 shots daily of 15 units of NPH. So you are not
alone in the struggle with large amounts of insulin.
    Are you on a diabetes pill besides the insulin? You might be slightly
insulin resistant, and a pill could help that.
    Everyone needs to have support. if it weren't for family and friends, I am
sure most of us would end up going crazy!
    Take care hun, and keep those spirits up. :-)

Love, Cherry