[IP] Novolog reduces ketone production for us

Luke was on Novolog for the last month, but then we ran
out for a week (snafu between us, the mail order pharmacy
& the dr's office - thankfully worked out before the long
weekend).  So Luke went back on Humalog/Regular for 2
site changes.  Yesterday, Thanksgiving, he hit 254 after
having pie & produced ketones.  We looked back on his records
for the past month on Novolog & had NO ketones, even when
he had a site problem.

Our guess is that Novolog absorbs so much better in Luke
than Humalog or Humalog/Regular that it helps with keeping
the ketones at bay.  We're back on Novolog today for our
second month of trial, but so far, our experience says that
Novolog is superior to Humalog/Regular for Luke.  Naturally
YMMV but thought I'd share this with other Humalog mixers.

Do You Yahoo!?