Re: [IP] feeling down

i am 20 , have had diabetes for 8 or 9 years and last yera I took about 100 +
units a day ... it was actually more around 140.. I am not large, i was only
100 - lbs  and 5 ft tall.
Dont feel bad.
If it works for you then that is how much insulin you need :)
we are all different, it depends on your activity level, your hromonal
balance, if you are sick ( infections..) the food you eat.....
Hope you feel better :( its a bummer to be down..
Good luck on your finals as well.

"the best thing about the internet- everyone looks the same :) "
 YJennifer Hughes Y
,email @ redacted