Re: [IP] feeling down

Hi Sarah,

Hang in there.  Don't feel bad because you use a bit more insulin than
some other people.  there are a lot of factors to consider, including
that about 20% of type I diabetics appear to have insulin resistance as
well, which is usually found in type II.  This may account for your
higher insulin requirements.  Just take a deep breath, relax for a bit.
You say you are a strong young lady, all I can say is good for you.