Re: [IP] Mail??????

> When I send the message some of the words at the end of message are
> missing. When I go back to sent mail all of the message is there but when
> read it on the IP list it is missing.

Sounds to me like you are reading the web for the messages and some of the
posts have run-on sentences. Look at the bar at the bottom of the page and
see if it's a couple of inches long, meaning there are a LOT more words with
continuing sentences. If you drag over the message from beginning to the end
(straight down), and copy that and post it to a new message, the whole thing
will be condensed and readable. Delete that message when you are through.

You can call 1-866-293-6463 ext. 5416 when I'm on the 'net and leave a

Somebody once figured out that we have 35 million laws trying to enforce 10