Re: [IP] Pump group in California

Hey Corky, its Ben from the Palm Springs meeting with jackie. I am the youger
gentleman that shows up late most of the time. I know we had a meeting last
week but I dont get the info letter until days after. Do you know when the
next one is? And have you heard anything about Jane being sick. Jackie talked
to Gordon and I about doing something personal to give to her for a gift, but
I haven't heard anything or been able to see anyone. Thank you if you have
any info that will help me out. My other e-mail address is email @ redacted
Happy Thanksgiving...