[IP] Re:Novogog

Sorry - I meant to include Novolog in my last post but hit enter and it was
sent before I could finish!

I started on Novolog about a month ago.  Basically my BG has been much better
(except for about 5 days when I think I had some virus).  I am especially
getting good numbers 2 hrs after a meal.  My prior control was not that great
on a Humalog/Regular mix and it could be that I needed to take more insulin
and Novolog seems to be stronger.  When I switched, I thought that would
force me to spend some time charting my numbers, food, etc. but of course my
life is generally too hectic to allow the time I need so I really didn't
change anything (basals or boluses).  I know I need to fine tune this and
need to force myself to make the time,  I have found that I have gained some
weight probably for obvious reasons that I have better control.  I will need
to adjust my food and/or start exercising.  I am over 40 and really should
not be eating like I have been.  I also like not mixing the regular and have
not had a problem like I had with Humalog alone where I was have 2 good days
after a site change and then going high until I did the next change.

Type 1 28 years, pump 2 1/2 years.