[IP] Re: Weight Gain on pump/Novalog

When I 1st went on the pump, I lost about 18 lbs.  I think it was because I
could eat when I wanted and skip meals and and the time I wasn't eating much.
 I have since gained back all that weight and some more - again because I am
eating what I want.  My boyfriend cooks for me alot and I have gained weight
since I met him.  I always tell my doctor that it's my boyfriends fault!