Re: [IP] Pump group in California

In a message dated 11/21/01 8:27:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

This is a test message only

 I'm just wondering if there is a group of insulin pumpers in the Southern
 California area that meet on a regular basis.  If not, if anybody would be
 interested in starting a group, I have the facilities available at a
hospital education department in the Baldwin Park area.

There is a great pump group that meets at Western Med. in Santa Ana on the
first Tuesday of the month.

Bonnie & Baby