[IP] Questions about eyes

I need some help on something about my eyes. I have had multiple eye

surgeries now, and I am now experiencing eye "leaks". I say leaks,
because

it is how I describe blood leaking into my eyes, disrupting my vision. I
am

seeing my eye doctor about this and more than likely will have more
surgery

to fix the leaks.

Here is my question (finally...)

When a leak does appear, is there anything that can be done to help stop
it,

or anything that can prevent leaks???? Obviously great control is the
best

solution, but I was wondering if anybody else has had eye problems and
if

they might have some suggestions for me.

Many thanks in advance!!

Chris Strahan

 <http://www.nidlink.com/~cstrahan>

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Notebook.jpg]