RE: [IP] Accu-chek Complete

Gayle wrote:
Just read an advertisement in Diabetes Self-Care Management about the
Accu-chek Complete meter system. Can anyone comment on this machine????
I've used the Complete meter since they came out with the Comfort Curve
strips. I use it as my logbook. I enter carbs and insulin into the Complete.
I don't enter basals because mine change frequently. At first I would copy
everything into a paper logbook at the end of the day. Now I just download
the info to my computer about once a month. I have the Accutility software
and recently purchased the new Compass software*. I haven't used Compass
much, but the reports are greatly improved.

*FYI - If you already have the computer cable for the meter, they will send
you just the software at a greatly reduced price. The price online includes
the cable.

Do You Yahoo!?