[IP] camp seale harris

Jim, I also went to CSH.  I was a camper for 8 years.  I loved it!  I am
actually trying to get back involved with them by volunteering at the family
weekends they have through out the year.  I started going just 2 months after
being diagnosed, and it helped me so much! I went to the camp where it is now
located, in Jacksons Gap Alabama.  I wish there were more diabetic camps out
there, and plan to one day try and get programs started in as many cities as
possible.  Heidi