[IP] Re: I've had it

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:12:09 EST, email @ redacted wrote:

I suggest you have a contingency plan several months before your next warranty
runs out.

Unfortunately - this won't work either.  Most insurances will not pay for a
new insulin pump if yours is still working.  And according to the insurance
company, regardless of whether its still the same insurance company that
bought your original pump or not, if you already have a pump, insurance does
not have to pay for another one, even if your pump dies.

If you've got a suggestion for a contingency plan - I'd be glad to hear it!!

Deb in Southern Illinois