[IPn] Happy Thanksgiving

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and also thank all of
you that have contributed to the Fall Pledge drive. Yesterday's
request to finish the match of the Saturday challenge brought several
quick responses which are greatly appreciated.

There are still 3 Accu-Check Complete meters waiting for new homes
with continuing donors of $10.00 per month or more. These small
monthly recurring gifts really do add up and can provide Insulin
Pumpers with a reliable monthly cash flow to help meet expenses

We have another challenge, this time from the Constitution State,
Pennsylvania. Our Pennsylvania forum members has issued a dollar for
dollar challenge of $100.00. Your contribution of $10, $20, or more
will be matched dollar for dollar, effectively doubling the value of
your gift to Insulin Pumpers. If you are financially able and have
not yet made a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, please consider a
Thanksgiving Gift to help insure the financial stability of Insulin
Pumpers and bring this pledge to a quick close.

To make a contribution, a challenge gift or continuing
contribution using our secure server, please visit:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

Best Wishes for the Thanksgiving Holiday

Michael Robinton
Executive Director