[IP] Re: reoly to[weight gain on pump??

Hi Sue, when i went on the pump, i actually lost weight. I went on the pump
due to having low blood sugars everyday. So treating them all the time made
me gain some weight. Since the pump I have had very few lows. If i get a low
now i eat a few glucose tablets and i am fine. Where before on shots of
nph/regular, i was always low therefore always eating or drinking something.
So don't worry about it. But on the other hand if you just eat and eat and
just take a shot to cover it or just bolus to cover it then you could
probably gain weight. good luck on the pump Eileen