Re: [IP] being realistic....???

I feel for you. Family, in caring about each other can
be so cruel. My advice would be to not tell anyone
what your BG readings are, don't let anyone look over
your shoulder, and do any correction boluses in the
bathroom. I do this in front of certain people because
I just don't want to get into it and they can't get
the hint. If you have the energy and you think they
can handle it, tell them the truth, that you need
non-judgemental support and that they're all being a
drag. Otherwise, conduct your business more stealthily
to keep them guessing.

Do You Yahoo!?